Friday 17 September 2010

I got home from the USA this morning.

I ate hotdogs, cheese dogs, grapeade, STRAWBERRY AND PEANUT BUTTER M&M'S!, mountain dew, cherry mountain dew, reese's pieces, famous dave's barbeque pit, mac&cheese and various other nutritious food stuffs.

I am full until next week.

So I am home and ready for music, fully inspired by Obama, the Empire State and seeing Keith from We Are Scientists on the Subway.
And I watched Prince of Persia and Karate Kid on the plane (watch karate kid, will smith's son is amazing but his wife is less good) so that inspired me too.

And it turns out McDonalds "Sausage McGriddle" is a BAD food item, never eat it.
It's just pancakes and sausage meat.
With syrup.

Well anyway as fab said, much second album songwriting shall commence.
With an american twang of hey y'all.

Rory xxx

1 comment:

Holly said...

i love Keith from We Are Scientists. what a guy.